Hammerquist Casalegno was founded in 1989 when partners Kirk Hammerquist and John Casalegno teamed up to pool their construction expertise and experience and build a general contracting company known for its quality and integrity. John's son, Mark Casalegno, provides added dimension to the company's tradition of quality workmanship. The following are key elements of the company's management philosophy:
- Commitment to quality workmanship and craftsmanship.
- Local, hands-on participation and supervision of each project. This approach preserves a high level of efficiency and flexibility to meet the client's needs with a constant eye on the bottom line.
- Ability of clients to work directly with a principal staff member, following a project through from conceptual design and budgeting to project completion.
- Blending project management with field supervision and daily on-site monitoring assures that adjustments and changes can be made in a timely manner.
- Tight controls on project schedule and budget essential to delivering a product on time and as budgeted.
To support these management principles, integral to Hammerquist Casalegno's success and reputation, John, Kirk, and Mark bring a wealth of experience.
This professional construction management team has produced high-quality facilities including retail buildings, institutional and medical structures, high-end residential homes, restaurants, multi-family apartment buildings and condominiums, commercial and hotel complexes, historical renovation, and remodeling projects. The company has earned a solid reputation for building high quality structures on time and within the budget.